Marketing options have expanded over the years, but one of the most effective formats even after new technologies have emerged is email marketing. Modern platforms that allow marketers to use algorithms, advanced data and customization options make emailing to exactly the right potential clients with exactly the offers they will most want to receive easier than ever.
Certainly, traditional email newsletters can find results, but to achieve the highest possible ROI, email marketing requires very careful deployment with advanced features. These features make it possible to avoid misconceptions about email marketing; the best email marketing in the industry now is personalized, useful to the consumer, and arrives exactly when they need it.
The benefits of this truly effective email marketing are still some of the things that made it great when it was first introduced:
- Emails are targeted to an individual; they are best used as a communication rather than a general advertisement. A report from Experian shows that transactional emails generate as much as 6 times the revenue as traditional bulk mailings.
- Emails allow control of when the recipient sees a particular message, since checking email one or more times a day has become an accepted aspect of life. According to Campaign Monitor, more than half of emails are opened on mobile devices, and 23% of those emails are opened again later on a computer.
- Email is trackable and allows for optimization based on clicks and views.
- Emails are easily shareable via embedded social media buttons and via the forwarding feature of email.
- Email marketing enables a general message to quickly route to a specific customer service individual, creating valuable customer-to-purchase pipelines. Even simple steps like having a call-to-action button somewhere in the email can lead to a conversion rate increase of up to 28%, according to Campaign Monitor.
- Even when you account for paying for valuable cutting-edge services within email marketing, it is still one of the most cost-effective ways to reach out to and retain customers, be it in a stand-alone campaign or in service of other features of a marketing strategy.
The real results in the competitive automotive market go to those who know how to use behavioral data for targeted conquest email marketing; the ePush! Visibility Engine™ accesses millions of online records and real-time online activity to strategically segment your potential customer pool.
If you want to take advantage of the latest technologies and information science in your email marketing, contact us.
To learn more about how you can use email to your advantage download our guide.